Free entries and discounts at over 150 points of interest. Free and unlimited access to public transports, to discover the best that Porto has to offer.
Discount card that allows big savings when visiting the city:
-Free entrance to 6 museums;
-50% discount at 14 museums and monuments;
-20% discount at Fundação de Serralves;
-20% discount at 20 restaurants;
-30% discount on SEA LIFE;
-Up to 25% discount on the panoramic bus;
-20% discount on more than 50 tourist circuits in Porto and Northern Portugal;
-Up to 20% discount on Car Rentals (Turisrent);
Does not include tram and gives 25% discount on a trip on the Funicular.
• Free Port Metro (all lines)
• Free STCP buses (all lines)
• Free Port CP Train (Urban Trafa - Valongo - Espinho)
• 50% discount on the wine cellars of the Porto da Real Old Companhia
• Casa do Infante-Museum (free admission)
• Home-Museum War Junqueiro (free admission)
• Home-Museum Marta Ortigão Sampaio (free admission)
• City Museum- Extension of the Douro (Port Wine Museum) (free entry)
• Museum of paper money (free admission)
• City Museum - Extension of Romanticism (free admission)
• Up to 50% discount on music home
• 50% discount on Clérigos tower
• 50% discount on the Porto Pharmacy Museum
• 50% discount on the Museum of Misericórdia do Porto
• 50% discount on the Museum of Sacred Art and Archeology
• 50% discount on the Port Military Museum
• 50% discount on the National Press Museum
• 50% discount on the National Museum Soares dos Reis
• 2€ off at the Marionette Museum
• 50% discount on the Transport and Communications Museum
• 50% off at São João National Theater
• 1€ off on Cathedral
• 1€ off on Santa Clara Church
• 35% discount on the World of Discoveries, Interactive Museum and Theme Park
• 25% discount on Paço Episcopal
• 30% discount on Sea Life Porto
• 25% discount on Church Monument S. Francisco
• 25% discount at the Santo Inácio Zoo (single tickets only)
• 25% discount on the Palace of the Exchange
• 20% discount on the Museum of Contemporary Art of Serralves
• 10% discount on FC Porto Stadium Tour
With Porto.CARD, you receive, in addition to the card, the official map of the city and a guide with detailed information about each offer and transport.
Porto.CARD is valid for 1 day (24 hours), 2 days (48 hours), 3 days (72 hours) and 4 days (96 hours).
You will have to present your voucher at an official tourist office to be switched on by a Porto.CARD card. It will be active after registration of the date and time you want to start using the card. In the modalities with public transport, the Andante Tour Card is activated when validated in the station terminals or onboard transport. It is mandatory to always validate when starting a trip when changing line or transportation. In the case of Porto.CARD of 2 days (48 hours) it is suggested to keep the two separated or mark with a pen (day 1 and day 2), so there is no doubt of the transport title that has already been validated.
To enjoy any of the free entries or discounts included in Porto.CARD, simply show your card when you buy entrance tickets or other products. Please inform, before payment, that you own the Porto.CARD, especially in restaurants.
It is possible to cancel or replace the Porto.CARD online purchase date before exchanging the voucher for the card. For this purpose, you must directly contact the online platform where you purchased the Porto.CARD. No refunds are made for unused Porto.CARD.
Sé Posto de Turismo
Location: Calçada D. Pedro Pitões, nº15
Opening times: from 9am to 6pm, every day.
• Tel. +351 93 555 7024
• WhatsApp: +351 938 668 462
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Live Chat: visitporto.travel
• Contact form: https://visitporto.travel/contact-us
Interactive Tourism Office at the Airport
Location: Floor 0 (public arrival area)
Opening times: from 8am to 6h30pm, every day.
Porto Welcome Center
Location: Praça Almeida Garret, 27 GPS: Lat 41.1455093 Long -8.6111187
Opening times: from 9am to 7pm, every day.
Location: Rua Sampaio Bruno c/ Praça da Liberdade (Kiosk)
GPS: Lat 41.146830 Long -8.610920
Opening times: from 9am to 5h30pm, every day.
Please consult our updated info on: https://visitporto.travel/pt-PT/voucher-exchange#/
Free admission and discounts at 150 points of interest. Free access to public transport. Discover all the benefits here
Porto Card valid for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days. Choose the best option for you.