Join this magnificent tour from the historical centre of Oporto to Foz do Douro, stopping off at Casa da Música and Serralves Museum along the way. Take the chance to visit the riverside area - Ribeira to discover one of the most quintessential places in Oporto's historic centre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. And across the river (Vila Nova de Gaia) don't miss a chance to visit one of the many wine cellars to try Oporto's famous port wine and experience a part of its history.
Praça da Liberdade / Av. Aliados
Russian Portuguese in Brasil
Hop On Hop Off
9:00; 10:30; 12:00; 13:30; 15:00; 16:30; 18:00;
Other vending points
- Praça da Liberdade
- Official agents
You may purchase your ticket on the vehicle
Circuit Historical Porto
- 01Praça da Liberdade / Av. Aliados
- 02Sé Catedral / Cathedral
- 03Praça da Batalha
- 04Cordoaria / Clérigos
- 05Carmo Church
- 06Ribeira/ River Cruise / Palácio da Bolsa
- 07Gaia Quay /Caves Calém
- 08Porto Viewpoint/Yeatman
09Lg. Dos Aviadores/Casa Museu Teixeira Lopes
Poças Junior wine cellar - 10 min walking
- 10El Corte Inglés
- 11Câmara de Gaia / City Hall
- 12Jardim do Morro
- 13Praça da Batalha
Ticket validity: 1 day.
Hop ON Hop OFF: hop on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid.
This circuit is part of a combo.FIND OUT MORE HERE.
What are the advantages?
- - Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- - This circuit operates every day except 25 December
- - On the 24th and 31st of December. the last trip will be at 17h
Discount to take advantage of
Cockburn’s Port wine cellars
10% discount on the visit or wine tasting.
Serralves Museum Store/ Bookshop/ Restaurant
10% discount on any product available at the store, bookshop or restaurant .