Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions are agreed between CARRISTUR – INOVAÇÃO EM TRANSPORTES URBANOS E REGIONAIS SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL, LDA, with head-office at Rua 1º de Maio, 101, 1300-472 Lisbon, and executive office at Avenida Dr. Augusto de Castro, 1950-082 Lisbon, registered in the Lisbon Trade Registry under single registry and tax number 501597395, registered in the National Registry of Travel and Tourism Agencies (RNAVT) under no. 2308, hereinafter CARRISTUR, and any person, hereinafter CLIENT, intending to purchase its tickets for sightseeing tours and Aerobus shuttle service indicated on the website www.yellowbustours.com.
To purchase any ticket online, users must provide their identification and register on the www.yellowbustours.com website, provide their full name, e-mail address, identity card, and country of origin, and give their full and unreserved acceptance of these sale and purchase Terms and Conditions, and of the conditions for using the services at the time of access to the CARRISTUR website.
The CLIENT must declare that it is of legal age and legally capacitated to understand and hire the purchase of CARRISTOUR tourist products and transport services, in accordance with the provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
CARRISTUR reserves the right to change, add, or delete, in whole or in part, these conditions, and to define new conditions of use, which will take effect after they are published on the website, to which the CLIENT can access by reading the "Terms and Conditions".
CARRISTUR also reserves the right to change, suspend or eliminate any of its transport services, and to change their prices without prior notice and without any legal compensation to third parties arising from the implemented changes.
CARRISTUR guarantees that the transport services published on its website will be available on the date of consultation and declares that it will use all the means at its disposal to ensure that the data is complete and accurate, but it will in no way assume any responsibility if the information available is not accurate or complete.
These Terms and Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions in DL 7/2004, of 7 January, with the amendments arising from DL 62/2009, of 10 March, in D.L. 143/2001, of 26 April, with the amendments arising from DL 82/2008, of 20 May, and with other applicable legislation.
Conclusion Of Contract
- The purpose of this contract is to purchase online tickets for sightseeing tours and for the shuttle service - Aerobus – identified on the website, for the prices mentioned when the contract is concluded. The contracts are concluded through the website www.yellowbustours.com, electronically, in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, and German.
- Procedures for buying the tickets for the transport service are available on the website, along with the necessary information which the CLIENT must follow until the purchase is formalized. The purchase will only be possible after the CLIENT has expressly and unequivocally accepted these Terms and Conditions, having been informed thereof prior to the purchase of services provided by CARRISTUR.
- The prices indicated on the website are in euros and include VAT at the legal rate in force.
- The online purchase generates an individual named ticket valid for 120 (one hundred and twenty) days from the date of issue, after which it expires, without this in any way entitling the CLIENT to any compensation or refund of the price paid.
- To access the sightseeing tours and the Aerobus shuttle services purchased through the website, the CLIENT must present the ticket for the corresponding transport with the driver of the intended bus.
- When the ticket is presented to the bus driver, the CLIENT is entitled to use this ticket.
- The ticket shows the period of validity and may only be used during this period and in the timetables indicated on the website by CARRISTUR.
- According to the purchasing procedures, the CLIENT will have to provide its personal data as requested, and to choose the desired transport services.
- CARRISTUR reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to change the ticket prices and to suspend and cancel their sale, permanently or temporarily, without prejudice to the rights arising from the purchases made in the meantime by the CLIENT.
- Payments are only available through VISA or Mastercard. The CLIENT must provide the card’s data, including card number, expiry date and CVV code, which will be stored in the Adyen computer platform.
- The purchase is completed by introducing the data referred to in the preceding paragraph and validation, after which the proof of payment by the CLIENT is issued.
- For safety reasons, the CLIENT may not purchase more than ten vouchers per order.
- Once the purchase is completed, a ticket will be issued for each transaction, along with a QR code, at no extra cost for the CLIENT. This ticket can be printed or displayed on your smartphone/tablet, for further validation, as indicated in the preceding paragraphs.
- The contract will be concluded at the domicile of CARRISTUR.
The CLIENT is wholly responsible for the voucher(s) and ticket(s), issued in exchange for the vouchers, including for not using them, for loss, theft, or destruction, and may not, pursuant to such facts, demand any compensation or claim from CARRISTUR.
- The CLIENT may terminate this contract without paying any compensation and without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of issue of the purchased vouchers.
- The right of free withdrawal must be exercised within the period referred to in the preceding paragraph, upon notice to be sent by the CLIENT via e-mail to the address email@example.com
- On receipt of the information about the termination of this contract, and confirmation by CARRISTUR that the voucher issued will not be used, CARRISTUR will refund the price paid by the CLIENT within no more than 30 days, by crediting the VISA or MASTERCARD used in the purchase.
Any questions, queries, or claims must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the CLIENT requires an invoice for the online purchase, it must inform CARRISTUR at the time of the purchase, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, after which said invoice will be sent to the address stored in the system.
- Payments will be made through VISA or MASTERCARD as referred above. The CLIENT must follow the instructions given in the purchase procedure at www.yellowbustours.com.
- CARRISTUR declares that the bank details provided by the CLIENT in the system during the purchase process will not be stored in their computer applications, and are intended solely for charging the services purchased through the Adyen platform.
CARRISTUR will not be liable for any losses suffered by the CLIENT and / or third parties as a result of:
- Inability to access and use the contents or the www.yellowbustours.com website;
- Delays, interruptions, errors and cancelled services as a due to extraneous events;
- Damages caused by third parties or server attacks that affect the quality of their CARRISTUR services;
- Weaknesses or flaws in the communications network, as well as those caused by the computer system, modems, connection software, and /or any computer viruses that may affect the software and/or user equipment, in particular when no suitable security software has been installed;
- Failure to access, view, or use the website;
- Unauthorised use;
- Causes of force majeure, meaning any unpredictable and unavoidable situations, or predictable but unavoidable, including for purposes of clarification, the following: strikes or labour disputes that prevent or obstruct the supply of the products sold on this website, accidents, fires, floods, earthquakes, wars, trade embargoes, or any other legislative amendment.
- The CLIENT is responsible for its personal data and updating, and must ensure their confidentiality.
- In the event of improper use of the www.yellowbustours.com website, and regardless of the legal procedures applicable to the case in question, CARRISTUR reserves the right to eliminate the CLIENT’s records.
CARRISTUR respects and complies with the legal provisions on the protection and privacy of personal data.
- CARRISTUR uses the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, improper use, change, unauthorised access and/or misappropriation of personal data made available, while ensuring the privacy and protection of data entrusted to it by the CLIENT.
- The data provided by the CLIENT are processed by computer by CARRISTUR and are intended to be used within the strict scope of its business.
- The CLIENT consents to the processing and management of data made available, either personal or proprietary, by CARRISTUR.
- CARRISTUR allows the CLIENT to agree to receive promotional information and to authorise the transmission of its data to other partner companies, for promotional campaigns.
- The CLIENT authorises CARRISTUR to collect cookies in order to facilitate the use of its website.
- If CARRISTUR subcontracts the services of third parties to achieve the purpose of this contract, or transfers its contractual position, it is authorised to provide the CLIENT’s personal data, subject to its precise scope.
- The CLIENT is entitled to access, correct, modify, or cancel all its personal data by written communication addressed to CARRISTUR, using the firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- Any information to be provided by the CLIENT under these Terms and Conditions will be sent to the e-mail email@example.com as indicated on the website.
- Any communication sent to the CLIENT will be sent to the e-mail specified by the CLIENT at the time of identification. Any changes in the contact e-mail must be reported to CARRISTUR.
- If the CLIENT fails to comply with the preceding paragraph, for the purpose of receiving notices, these notices will be deemed to have been validly sent to the e-mail address indicated by the CLIENT.
CARRISTUR may terminate these Terms and Conditions agreed with the CLIENT and the CLIENT’s access as a website user if these Terms and Conditions are not complied with or violated. To this end, it will inform the CLIENT and also indicate the date on which this takes effect.
Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
- In all matters governed by these conditions, the Portuguese law will apply.
- All disputes arising in respect of or from this contract will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Lisbon District Courts, expressly waiving the right to any other jurisdiction.